Prawn & Vegetables Spaghetti
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Numbers of Portions: 2
Preparation time: 10 min
|3 cm (30 g)||
Old ginger, Remove skin, Sliced thinly
|4 stalks (40 g)||
Spring onions, Sliced into 1cm pieces
|4 cloves (20 g)||
Garlic, Coarsely chopped
Long cabbage, Sliced thinly
Black shimeji mushrooms, Remove roots
Medium prawns, Remove head, shell & entrails
Dry spaghetti, Boiled until al dente
Light soy sauce
- Blend ginger & spring onions together until it forms a paste.
- Heat the oil. Remove 1 teaspoon of heated oil & add to the ginger spring onion paste. Mix well & set aside.
- Stir fry the garlic in the remaining oil until light brown.
- Add long cabbage & mushrooms. Stir fry until soft.
- Add prawns & stir fry until cooked.
- Add boiled spaghetti, ginger & spring onion paste, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili flakes. Mix well & turn off the heat.