What's Your Calorie Intake?
Did you know everyone has a different calorie intake depending on several factors? Using a Caloric Calculator can help you estimate the number of choices you need to consume each day to maintain, lose or gain weight.CALCULATE YOUR CALORIES
OPTIFAST Diet Plans
Our plans are designed to help people who want to be successful in achieving the health benefits of weight loss. Key attributes of OPTIFAST for successful weight loss:
- Nutritionally complete meal plans
- Backed by science
- Convenient and easy to use
- Flexible and customisable
- Tasty meal alternative
Who Can Benefit From OPTIFAST?
- People with significant weight to lose or who are slightly overweight (BMI 25-29.9), benefiting from tailored plans to fit their weight loss goals and lifestyles.
- People who have lost weight, reached their target weight and want to maintain it.
- People with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30, people undergoing bariatric surgery or suffering from type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, fertility issues, etc under medical supervision.