You Know Your Body, We Know The Science.
Let’s work together.
Our OPTIFAST® plans are designed to help people who want to be successful in achieving the health benefits of weight loss, using a clear framework.
The plans are clinically proven, nutritionally complete & balanced, and medically endorsed.SCIENCE BEHIND OPTIFAST®
About Active 2 Level
The Active 2 Level restricts calorie intake to approximately 1000 calories per day, and if combined with regular exercise, more gradual levels of weight loss can be achieved. During the Active 2 Level, you will be replacing 2 meals each day with OPTIFAST® VLCD products. For best results, follow the clear calorie-controlled framework and include regular light exercise as part of your routine.
Choose Your Plan
Can’t decide if Active 2 level is right for you? That’s why we offer two exclusive plans to fit different stages of your weight loss journey. You can kickstart with 1 week Trial plan or commit to the 5 weeks Active plan.
Kickstart on a 7 Day-trial
- This plan is specially designed to support you in their weight loss journey in a structure and efficient way whilst getting to know OPTIFAST® products.
- After finishing the pack, you can continue your journey with 5 weeks plan for a more gradual weight loss
For a more Gradual Weight Loss
- 2 OPTIFAST® real preplacements and 1 healthy calorie-controlled conventional meal per day
- Recommended total calorie intake of up to 1000kcal/day
- A programme of regular light exercise enhances well being and therefore the likelihood of success
Who Can Benefit From OPTIFAST® VLCD Programme?
- People with significant weight to lose or who are overweight (BMI 23 - 27.4) benefiting from tailored plans to fit their weight loss goals and lifestyles.
- People who have lost weight, reached their target weight and want to maintain it.
- Those with a body mass index greater than 27.5 or undertaking medically supervised weight loss for a health condition.
- Children under 18 years and seniors above 65 years old.
- BMI <23 kg/m2 (underweight & normal weight).
- Recent heart attack (myocardial infarct unstable angina), unstable blood pressure and severe kidney or liver failure.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- On insulin treatment.
- Chronic kidney disease stages 3 or 4.
Be Rewarded With Our Attractive Perks*!
Visual for illustration purpose only.
How To Redeem?
CONSULTyour nearby Guardian pharmacist to choose your plan
PURCHASEOPTIFAST® VLCD Milk Shake (Chocolate/Coffee) at Guardian stores.
UPLOADyour receipt(s) and complete the registration form.
RECEIVEyour free gift upon verification. Retain the original receipt(s) for validation purposes.
The OPTIFAST® Difference.
The first step to a healthier you! Try out the OPTIFAST® VLCD Programme,the nutritionally complete, very low calorie diet. It contains protein, carbohydrates, fatty acids,all the vitamins and minerals for safe and effective weight loss.
*Terms and Conditions: • The Guardian-exclusive OPTIFAST® “A Healthier You” Programme is open to participants aged between 18 – 65 years old. • A Guardian pharmacist will ascertain participants’ suitability prior to programme enrollment. •Redemption period is from 1 February to 31 July 2022. • Click here for full Terms & Conditions.